Friday, September 12, 2008

frickin' ridiculous

I'm about ready to get another court date and get custody changed.

I have full custody of the kids. He "let" me have it. Please. he gives about as much of a shit about those kids as I do about pea soup.

According to the custody papers, he's supposed to pick them up from school on Fridays, and he's supposed to pick up Keira at 11. Well, the papers were signed when he had Fridays off. He doesn't now.

I've been pretty leinient (is that spelled right?) about it this school year, but damnit, he's getting later and later each week, and the kids are sick of it. Frankly, so am I. I'm almost to the point where I want it changed to every other weekend, just so I don't have to deal with him as much.

And if I do actually do it~he'll end up paying more in c/s, if I'm not mistaken. As it stands now, he pays 150 a month during the school year. (since he gets them for half the summer, I was nice enough to not make him pay it during the summer)

But the kids know (or at least sense) that he doesn't give a damn.

And it breaks my heart.

I hate him. With a passion. I can't even stand to be in teh same parking lot with him.

1 comment:

Andi said...

**hug** I'm sorry. He thinks he's punishing you by punishing them. He's just hurting them. They'll learn soon what an ass he is.

Blog Archive