Started out early.
the kids woke up at 630. Gag me. it's bad enough when they get up at 7...especially considering that I work nights. I've had a rough time sleeping the last 9 days. Oh who am I kidding? I've had trouble sleeping since I started working nights.
Becka was in the shower. the kids all had to pee, of course. Someone tried to open it. "It's locked! Came the scream. Oh dear god. As if she wasn't enough of a diva, now she's got to lock herself into the ONLY bathroom we have? There are 8 of us, 7 of whom are potty trained and she LOCKED THE DAMN DOOR?
Nope, the kids are boneheads. The steam had created a bit of a seal and just made it hard to open.
Becka's out of the bathroom. Good, now for Jakes shower.
15 or so minutes later, I'm informed that he's plugged the drain and is filling the tub with water from the shower head.
Fantastic. I'm already grumpy and he's not listening?
I tell him to pull the plug and shower. He whines at me, which just irks me even more, so I tell him to lay back so I can wash his hair. I scrub it out, and tell him to get dressed. Next thing I know, he's naked, wet and in the hall way drying off.
Good lord.
He gets dried off. Good. He's dressed. Fantastic.
While ALL OF THIS is going on, Caitlyn's throwing the mother of all bitch fits because she can't find HER socks. Can I strangle her? Jeez. Her feet are almost as big as mine are. She can wear my socks. but oh hell no, she's got to throw a fit about SOMETHING every school day.
She's finally in socks. Bout frickin' time, since she's been up for an HOUR.
Now I realize that her pant's hang down so far that you can see her underwear. (Not gangsta type, just big butt type LOL) I tell her to get her belt on. Here comes battle number two. She can't find the damn thing. I swear, I ought to just stitch the kids clothes to her.
We go through a huge battle of her bitching about her belt and me threatening to take back everyones christmas presents just so poor mistreated Caitlyn can have some pants.
Dear God, what does Big Pat find in the dryer? THREE PAIRS OF CAITLYN'S PANTS. OH GASP.
She changes. Big Pat takes Jake and Becka to school and Caitlyn and Patrick walk off to theirs. (They go to different schools because Becka and Jake, of now, live with their mother, whom I'm sure I shall blog about at a later date, and their mother lives in a different part of town.)
Now I'm alone with Keira and Jo. Jo's napping. Glory be. Keira's playing Monster Jam on playstation. I'm wasting my life on the internet LOL
The sparks will fly again after school, and I'll have more to blog tonight, as I'm heading to a bachellorette (how the hell do you spell that word?) party ....and they're gonna be selling....things...you know, adult things. *evil grin*
No comments:
Post a Comment