Saturday, September 27, 2008

stupidity reigns in her world

yes, it's time for another LOVELY blog about what his (my man's) STUPID ex does.

Let's see, she kept Jake (the five year old) out of school for THREE DAYS this week and JUST TODAY took him to the doctor. Turns out, he was constipated.

That's right, he couldn't take a shit, so she kept him home.

INSERT GIANT EYE ROLL

Know what you give a kid who's constipated?

A metamucil wafer. They think they're crackers and they cause the poo's.

And this isn't the first time she's been stupid on the shitting facet of life.

Last summer, she called to say she was taking Becka (the 10 year old) to the ER. she thought she had appendicitis. Tests showed it wasn't. It was constipation.

AS soon as she heard that, she told the kid to go home with her dad or her grandma AND LEFT THE HOSPITAL. Yep, left her as soon as she found out it wasn't anything "serious". I hate that. No, scratch that, I hate her. She's a worthless human being and an even more worthless mother.

*shudder*

I've been to the ER like, 4 times with my FOUR KIDS. And three times it was because my kid STOPPED BREATHING AND HAD A SEIZURE. Hell, I didn't even take my son to the ER when he sliced his finger open. The regular doc office was fine by me.

Oh, and now I find out that she didn't refill his meds (she swears he's ADD, I swear she just doesn't discipline him) and so that's another down on her when they *finally* go to court again~whenever THAT is.

No comments:

Blog Archive