I'm falling behind. To my loyal, faithful readers (what, how many? like 3 of you LOL) I appologize.
Last Friday, I barely slept, I forget why~
Saturday, I hardly slept, because I went to a baby shower for my cousin. I bet she has her baby boy on my daughters birthday :)
Sunday, I just couldn't frickin' sleep. Finally got good and asleep, and had to get up to pick up the kids.
Monday, I'm sick as a dog. Head hurts, throat hurts, can't swallow (Poor Big Pat. He's so deprived.)
Tuesday, Take Jo to the doc. She's over 20 pounds now. Must be all that she eats. Almost fell asleep coming home from Wenatchee (for those of you far away, it's a good 70 miles each way). Fell asleep at 230 and slept for an hour and was back in bed for good at 6-ish. I want to be there right now.
Pat swears I should go to the doctor. but damnit, i told the kids they weren't allowed to get sick because I only have 8 bucks in my health savings account. So that means I'm not allowed to get sick either, right? Besides, it hurts to swallow water. Why would I want to swallow anything else?
No comments:
Post a Comment