Oh, and for those of you that know the story of her "miracle baby" (you know, the one who didn't know who the baby's dad was...or that she was pregnant to begin with...) well, today she admitted to a friend that she needs to break up with her boyfriend...who's the baby's daddy...because he's married. which tells *us* EXACTLY who that baby's daddy is. good thing she didn't try to hit pat with the child support for that one. she'd have looked pretty damn stupid if she'd tried it~since he hadn't touched her in over three years *giggle*
And today, I've got three VERY disrespectful kids who are pushing the limits of my patience. Crying when told to do chores, crying because they're told that they can't have their privledges BACK when they're told that their attitudes are horrible and the disrespect needs to STOP, trying to guilt trip me into feeling bad for telling them "NO". seriously at the end of my rope and wanting to hide in a closet for a few hours. A hot bath when they're all in bed should suffice. I'm in the middle (or real close to the middle) of a really good book, and wouldn't mind reading 40 or 50 more chapters...
I'M the bad guy for trying to teach them to be good, upstanding, respectful people, while their "father" is a deadbeat who thinks they're little slaves (making them clean up HIS messes, which I totally believe from them, I lived with the bastard), with holding food because they won't clean up their rooms (apparently, that's his new wife), LEAVING THEM HOME ALONE at night to sleep while he goes next door to where his wife lives (why the hell wouldn't you sleep in the same house as your kids? and why would you prefer to live in a smaller house anyway?)
Not only that, but that jerk only pays MAYBE 75 bucks a month in child support~and last month? zip. and the c/s website says he isn't behind. This month, I *just* got the check, and it was a whopping 37.50 (which is only HALF his support order). I despise him. More than any person on earth, except maybe big Pat's ex...who is quite possibly satan reincarnated.
I honestly cry when they treat me like this. And the prego hormones don't help me any. Just makes it that much WORSE. I'll be lucky if I make it to the time the last one is 18 (and just for the record, big Pat swears it's twins....god help us) without having a mental breakdown lol (wait, pretty sure being married to a complete ass caused that break.)
1 comment:
Man, that just totally sucks. You guys are good parents who are teaching your kids good values. I was raised the same way you're teaching your kids. Nothing wrong at all with what you're doing.
I miss ya, lady!!
Post a Comment