I found out about a preschool for Emmi in the spring and it's not very expensive, so I signed her up.
Unfortunately, she didn't do well the first day..she screamed and cried for nearly the whole two hours.
The teacher told me she didn't think she was quite ready, but agreed to let her try again.
So here I sit, in the vestibule of a church, listening to six preschoolers, one of whom is my screamy child.
The 4 year old teacher is on hand today as well, presumably to help Emmi acclimate, but I don't have a good feeling about it. I have a feeling preschool may be over after today until next fall.
Bummer.
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Preschool woes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Some kids just aren't ready early on. She's still pretty young, so I wouldn't worry too much. She's probably picking up a lot of stuff at home. Also, because she knows how awesome being around you is, maybe it's a separation thing? Good luck.
Post a Comment