Thursday, September 4, 2008

22 hours and counting

Work was poopy last night.

I'm supposed to be on this new team, but we're still short handed (despite new hires) so I had to do my old job. bOOOOOO. Wasn't bad, but jeez. When you're expecting to do something new and exciting and told to do the same old jazz, it's kind of a let down.

So I filled the shelves with the new freight, moved on and filled more shelves, then more. Almost fell asleep working. Woulda been funny if I had.

Listened to a couple of co-workers FIGHT. Woooooo, I wish you coulda heard it. (hell, lets face it, I wish I could have heard it. I only caught snippets.)

Got my paycheck + bonus, which is now gone. Yay bills. *insert gag face*

Pat got his vacation check (cashed it out to bring in a bit of dough) and we bought a DVD recorder and some disks. Now I can empty my DVR (and refill it :D )

I'm almost falling asleep here, but I had to update ya'll on what I've been doing for the last 14 hours. I feel like I'm behind. *snicker*

No comments:

Blog Archive