Yeah, you read it right. It's 820 PM. My days not ending though. I have to be to work at 10. I got up at 7 this morning.
Tried to go back to bed at 9 because I KNEW I had to go back to work tonight. No sleepy sleepy til 11. Up again at 1. Barf me out.
Tried to lay down at six and take a nice solid 3 hour nap. Ha. Jo was screaming because she was exhausted. The other 3 were screaming because they had to clean up the kitchen (at the end, they did a fairly decent job. And better leave it as sparkly as it is now). (Becka and Jake are back at their mom's til the weekend after next)
And to top it all off, I got a letter from the damn hospital saying the collection agency that held my account so I could pay it off over time (and who never sent me a bill) has sent my account back to the hospital for pre-collection action. Lovely. LIke I can shell out 2 G's tomorrow morning. Fat chance of that. Maybe if I happen to win the lottery. pfft. I don't even have enough cash for a scratch ticket right now.
And what am I doing now? Not napping. Not even showering so I don't stink out my co-workers. I'm sitting here, sharing my woes with you lovely people who read my blog.
I may be certifiably insane.
But we won't tell the nut house.
No comments:
Post a Comment