Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Goofy ass inventions

Ok so I was watching the Today show while I scarfed a PBJ for breakfast. They now have a thing for little kids that fits around your plates. It looks like a giant headband. It's so they can push the food onto their silverwear without using their hands.

It costs 7.95 retail.

Or you could go to the hair stuff aisle and buy a really wide headband and slap it around your plate. For 2.99 (maybe less if you get a multipack)

what pisses me off....I had an idea a few years ago for something that lights up in your back window of your car and tells people to fuck off or thank you if they let you into heavy traffic. That kind of thing. Someone made one! I saw it on HGTV the other week. But hers is nice, not rude. It doesn't tell people to fuck off, it just calls them idiots, or says thank you or has a :) or a :(

She's gonna be rich. She charges like 28 bucks a pop, and if I had the idea, I'm sure someone else had it too, and will buy it. Grrr to me.

Oh, and my new infatuation are these.

http://topless-sandals.com/

I want them all.

Seriously.

If I can't go barefoot, this is the next best thing.

I might even get some foot jewelry to go with it.

No comments:

Blog Archive