I think Jo is tired. She's trying her damndest to find something to play with, but the cord on the earphones/microphone set isn't really what I want her chewing on, and apparently daddy's PS2 game isn't her cup 'o' tea, because she gave up on that after only 2 pictures LOL
I put her down for a nap. She stood in her PnP screaming and crying until mommy couldn't take it and took her out.
So here she stands, in nothing but her dyed-pink-by-mommy socks (it was intentional) and her Walmart brand diaper screaming at the top of her pitch (she could be louder, that's why I didn't say voice, but I'm not sure she could climb the pitch scale any farther).
I really hate it when she has to go somewhere with Pat. It jacks up her "every 2 hours" napping schedule and then she becomes a beast.
A beast that screams.
For fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment