I like taking pictures.
So tell me why the hell every camera I've ever owned gets busted? Once it was because the batteries died while the lens was out, and it never went back, no matter how many times I changed the batteries. Once it was the same problem, only the lens got busted in the out position, so it couldn't be fixed.
I used to colleect stamps. Had those nifty sleeves for the stamps and everything. they were from all over the world.
left the pages on the floor and stepped on them with wet feet. No more stamps.
I like to sleep (yes, I consider it a hobby now...something I do with my spare time) But working graveyard makes that difficult. Especially with small children.
I like to workout. But you know, when you're tired, you'd rather sleep than worry about whether your belly is flat or if you've worn the cellulite off your thighs.
Huh.
This turned out to be weirder than I thought it would. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment