Monday, September 8, 2008

irritation much?

Jeez. It started BEFORE I got home today.

Caitlyn got up (according to her, at 430 am, yeah right) and was dressed before Big Pat got up. (He got up at 7). She hadn't taken a shower. She said "I didn't have time". How do you not have time to shower if you're up at 430 and don't have to leave for school til 8 am? Then she started SCREAMING at Pat that she hates him, she doesn't have to listen to him, she wants to know why mommy's marrying him, that she wants to live with her dad (which she doesn't). So she's been a little JERK.

Patrick was up and ready for school when I got here, and MORE THAN WILLING to tattle. *eyeroll* Apparently, he wanted some watermelon for breakfast (hey, we're out of cereal and can't go shopping for grub til tomorrow) and Big Pat wasn't sure it was still good. Patrick proceeded to put his finger in it, lick it and say "It still tastes good". Dear god. At least he's good for a laugh.

Keira took a bath with me, and I THOUGHT she was in a good mood. PFFT. She's started copping an attitude when she was told to get off the freshly mopped kitchen floor, so I sent her little butt for a nap.

Jo woke up with a semi-black eye from rubbing it so much. And that includes rubbing it on the break-down button of her pack-n-play. Her finger probably should have been stitched, but I guess we'll just keep it clean and covered (not easy since she chews off the bandaids) until it heals. I'm so horrible for even saying that, it's not even funny.

I came home from work with the headache from HELL because I'm so damn tired from running here there and everywhere the last week. But Excedrin knocked out pretty well. Now I'm just tired and ready to run away for a few days and hide with Pat. (Naked, of course. what fun is it to hide if you can't even have nookie?)

Crap, if all THAT stuff I just listed isn't bad enough, I just caught sight of the hospital bill from Jo's birth that isn't paid yet (and I'm sure I owe them even more than that *sigh*)

Oh, and I can taste that icky nasty sweetner in pat's drink. I'm sorry, but artificial sweetner is just GROSS. And it DOES NOT taste the same as the regular junk. (that last bit wasn't gonna be here, but well, I didn't want a whole new blog for it.

No comments:

Blog Archive