Sunday, September 7, 2008

fistfights and arguments

No, not me and my ex. (though god knows, I could start em).

No, I picked up the kids from their dad, and was clocked in the jaw by Patrick before he even got in the car. WTF?

Got home, and Patrick got into it with Keira, hair pulling, slapping, the works. Then Caitlyn did it to Patrick. I honestly hate sending these children to their dad. He doesn't spend a lick of time with them, and they take it out on me and Pat. It's not my damn fault their dad never gave 2 shits about them. And I'm trying. I really am. working 40 (+) hours a week to support them because I get diddly for child support. (what does 150 a month buy for THREE kids?)

It just pisses me off that I went the high road and let him have them EVERY weekend, when most dad's get every OTHER weekend, and he drops them off with his new g/f (whom is nice enough) or his sister, whose 4 kids are the brats from hell (and I figure that's where the damn fist fighting is coming from) because "he has to work" all the time (even on his "days off")

I seriously just wish he'd renounce his rights. He doesn't give 3 shits about those kids at all. Pat's been more of a dad to them since we got together than he's been for them in their whole lives.

1 comment:

Andi said...

**hug** I'm sorry! I wish I had magic words but I do have some choice things to say about him. Love you bunches!

Blog Archive