Monday, September 15, 2008

homework woes

*gag* I hate, hate, hate homework time.

Becka came in and actually did it~we'll see if she did it all. Turns out she didn't. She has a test on a book tomorrow. She's done the MINIMUM amount of reading this weekend~and isn't close to getting the book done. We told her~ do the thirty minutes you've been doing, and you can tell your teacher that you didn't read enough to get it done. We sent a note to school with her telling the teacher that she's putting forth minimum effort even though we tell her constantly to do her work.

Caitlyn did the first page just hunky dory. then she started griping "this is too hard". So I explained it to her. And it's not hard at all. Got to the final part and flipped the hell out. So I made her read, since her stuff isn't due til Friday.

patrick didn't have anything but reading. Which caused a flip out. My god.

Jakob didn't have anything, so we told him to practice his name. It's been damn near an hour and he's written it ONCE (out of 8 tries) and that was with Big Pat's help. He's copping attitude because every time I turn around to look at him, he's goofing off. He's pissing me off with his attitude and tantrums.

Why do I want more of this????aahhhh

No comments:

Blog Archive