Friday, September 12, 2008

I better not take the fall

Ok, at work, we're NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE OVERTIME.

It's posted over the time clock and everything.

The last week and a half, I've been LUCKY to leave 30 minutes LATE. Today, I was almost, but not quite, told that I had to stay until such and such was done. Uh, hello? We have a dayshift for a REASON. They're supposed to RELIEVE US AT THE END OF OUR SHIFT. Which, once he showed up, was done.

It just irritates the PISS out of me to be TOLD that I HAVE to stay late. Why? I'm an HOURLY associate. I was under the impression that MANAGEMENT was supposed to take care of the stuff that we couldn't handle in 8 frickin' hours.

Not to MENTION the fact that I did my job~and I"m being told "you have to keep track of this" when it's COMPUTERIZED and supposed to do it FOR ME. motherfucker.

I'm gonna be seriously pissed if I have to do someone elses job tonight because they don't have enough people to do the "on the floor" crap.

No comments:

Blog Archive