So, once upon a time, when I was married to my ex, we lived in Phoenix. Which is a fabulous place, if you're into yard sales. Which, being newly married, and broke, we were.
We hit yard sales every saturday, starting at the south end of 57th Avenue and working our way North.
One fine Saturday, we found a yard sale being run by a couple of drunk stoners.
Ex and I needed a vacuum. They had two.
Drunk stoner #1 told me "well, this one doesn't suck, and that one doesn't brush"
Drunk stoner #2 told me "you could buy both and get the job done"
Uh, What? Are you stupid?
I bought the oreck, which didn't suck.
Took it home.
Ex cleaned out the hose.
The damn thing had enough dog hair in it to make a small dog.
Then it worked just fine.
1 comment:
he he, that makes me laugh :)
Post a Comment