Ok, so I discovered these awhile back.
http://www.senselingerie.com/pc-570-18-bare-bra.aspx
Good idea, I suppose, for those who dress like streetwalkers. Or for under a strapless wedding dress or something of the sort. Not something I'd stick to my tits every day.
So I was discussing them with a co-worker today. I was bra shopping (which I HATE, btw) and we were standing in front of them, so the topic came up because us girls talk about weird stuff like that. :)
Anyway, she showed me these "stick on bras" that were, no lie, just a bra shaped STICKER. seriously. You'd have to be built like a 2x4 for that to do you any good.
And another thing, since we're on the subject of mamaries...what's the deal with these?
http://www.radico.com/body-dots/intimate-bindi.html
Nipple bling. that's all it is. Why would you want rhinestones on your nips? Seems silly to me.
Especially if you have a wardrobe malfunction like Janet Jackson.
1 comment:
The bling helps those street walkers you know. ;)
Post a Comment