The bachelorette party I mentioned earlier...I shoulda gone. Diane told me herself that she doesn't have many friends. I feel kinda honored that she asked me. But at the same time, I'm feeling oober lazy and I go back to work tomorrow and I just did not feel like dressing up and going out...even though it was a "toy" party (the invie actually said "buy something for the bride or for yourself!) and I would've gotten one hell of a kick out of it. I'm one kinky bitch. Ask Pat.
But damnit, after blogging my damn fingers off, yelling at Jake to do what he's told THE FIRST DAMN TIME and trying not to rip the voicebox out of the only male heir I have (biologically) I just didn't wanna go. I know she'll understand. It just makes me feel like a turd.
But I WILL be at Todd and Diane's wedding. Todd was the best boss I ever had. I seriously think it was completely dick that he got shang-hei'd(is that how you spell that? Ah, who the hell cares?) and forced to step down. For serious. And Diane Rocks. I'm even missing out on my prized sleep (I don't get a hell of a lot of it during the school year, I sleep from 8 am til 3 PM and then take a nap between like, 7 and 9...I'm a zombie) to go to their wedding.
ADD moment: I think there's egg yolk on my diamond. ooop, guess not. I'm doofy.
So anyway, those of you that read faithfully (I thank you, btw) now know that I feel like a jerk for bowing out of something that would've made me oober happy (cause lets face it...vibrators make all women who use them happy....)
No comments:
Post a Comment