Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Homework...fun times...NOT, well, maybe sometimes.

Ok, Becka came in and got started. Fantastic.

Caitlyn came in and showed me her homework. her teacher requests that they write each spelling word 3 times, and gives her A GRID TO PUT IT IN. yay! That was a big issue last year with Caitlyn. And now she's onto vocab. A whole week of homework (maybe? I can't remember) done on TUESDAY? JEESH.

Jakob doesn't really have any, but they want him to practice his name. So Big Pat put his name on a paper and told him to write it five times. He wrote a single J...and then scribbled and said he was done.
Oh Hell No. Not in my book. Told him to get busy. He traced his hand.

As far as I'm concerned, homework comes first. Period. Before anything. And in this house, IT WILL BE DONE. Even if I have to drag your ass to the kitchen table, help you hold your damn pencil and force you to write the answers. (though, just a sidenote, I will NOT give you the answer, though I will help you figure it out.)

Oh dear Christ. Caitlyn's DONE. Usually, an hour after school got over, Caitlyn's screaming her brains out about this or that~Patrick's scribbling thru his stuff as fast as humanly possible and Becka's saying she's not got any. Wrongo this year. Caitlyn actually did her homework without me wanting to kill her, Becka actually DID her homework. GASP. I might die.

3 comments:

Angel said...

LOL, you are hilarious. If I could be a fly on the wall in your house...

Luv ya!

MissIndy said...

Angel if you could be a fly on her wall, one of her kids would have swatted you all ready! LOL

D momma said...

And Georgia probably would have eaten you. Seriously. that child loves bugs.

Blog Archive