Monday, September 21, 2009

Did you know...

even boys have soap operas!

We girls may watch stuff like the Guiding Light, or As the World Turns or Young and The Restless...or my personal fave when I'm in the soap opera mode, All My Children (I mean, come on, is it really feasible that Erica Cane ACTUALLY married damn near every man in town? Jesus. In real life, that would be considered a whore, in TV land, that's a RICH CHICK. pfft)

But the guys? Like, oh, I dunno....BIG PAT...watches Wrestling. All of the WRESTLING SHOWS on cable TV.

Right now, John Cena is telling Randy Orton (OmG I know those names. someone kill me now) that wrestling is just a bunch of grown men fighting each other in their underwear.

And holy god, I listened enough to CATCH THAT LINE AND BLOG ABOUT IT.

I think I'd rather watch Erica marry Adam Chandler for the 12th time.

And gush over Bianca (who, btw, is fricking GORGEOUS.)

No comments:

Blog Archive