I would dearly love to just crawl into bed for a good 3 or 4 days.
I'd take Dan Brown (and big Pat) with me of course.
sleep off and on...read off and on...uh...well, I'm sure you can imagine (and if you can, you know me REALLY well)
I had a 3 day weekend from work (not intentionally, I just have a kick ass boss~I asked for Saturday off so I could go watch my friends band (yes, I love band shows) and she switched my days off so I didn't have Saturday off, work Sunday, have Monday, Tuesday off) but Saturday I got almost *no* sleep. Sunday, I slept off and on all day (what can I say, I'm first trimester pregnant, and got little sleep...what do you expect? Super Woman?) and this morning, the kids woke up at six am SCREAMING. yeah, I'm tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment