Tuesday, September 22, 2009

so frickin' irritated

seriously.

I take the babysitter to and from my house and to and from school. Because she helps me by staying with my kids.

So why is it that her mom thinks it makes me a damn taxi to bring her other daughter to her, and then take her to school?

Or "hey, I need a soda, can you bring me one and I'll give you the money?" Uh, go to the store your damn self! Seriously.

Or hey can you drive me to the laundromat, or to walmart, or to the other goddamn side of town.

FUCK YOU. I'm not a taxi, and you don't PAY me to drive you, you just ASK then get all butt hurt when I say no. Well guess what? Gas is damn expensive, and you don't help pay for it, so suck it up and WALK.

I'm putting this here because apparently telling her "no" more than once doesn't do the job. And we're both too nice to say "hey look, if you and your ex husband don't have transportation worked out, that's YOUR deal, not ours, quit asking because it isn't happening unless there's a damn emergency (in which case, call an ambulance).

I've asked her favors in an emergency situation...like I needed a gallon of milk when I was broke as a joke and ALL jo would drink was milk. Or for a loaf of bread when I went to make sandwiches before i realized i had no bread (we ate the egg salad as a salad...oh and I didn't consider that an emergency, per se.....she's just close and i wondered)

But I don't expect other people to provide all my transportation. In fact, the only time I ever even ask anyone is when I need a car that gets better mileage than mine does...in which case, I ask pat's mom, and I pay for the gas.

Why is it that people are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn ...I don't even know the word. annoying comes to mind, but it's not the right one.

No comments:

Blog Archive