Tuesday, September 22, 2009

yay haw!

Alright, i'll be honest. the bookshelves need work. they're a mess. And I have a basket full of stuff off the (now empty O: ) cd shelf.

And I cleaned out the toy box, leaving only 2 shoeboxes of legos (the big toddler sized ones) and a box of hot wheels in the living room.

I should go make order in my bedroom.

But chaos shall reign because I'm tired and just don't care if my underwear are color coded and my bras are neatly tucked into their special hidey hole.

I don't care if the shirts get put on hangers and seperated by "work" and "not work" shirts.

I don't care if pat's jeans and mine are still in a rubbermaid tote with 3 mismatched socks that I'm *pretty sure* belong to the last people that lived here.

I'm only mildly annoyed that Jo's clothes aren't folded into outfits and put in the drawers they belong in...and she doesn't really care because she'd rather be naked anyway.

I'm pretty sure that Dan Brown is beckoning me to go and finish my book (which, oddly enough, was open all night, propped up against my head board where I had it while I was reading it last night.)

No comments:

Blog Archive