Friday, July 2, 2010

It's been a long week.

All seven kids are not usually in the house at the same time. I think the last time it happened for more than an hour was christmas break. But we set up the summer schedule (my divorce papers state that their dad gets them a week, then I get them a week, starting when school gets out...Pat gets his kids every other weekend or when their mom feels the need to do whatever and pawns them over)

Anyway.

It's been a week.

Jake didn't listen to much of anything. Spent a lot of time in time out. And one day inside completely because he just *would. not. listen.* Jo's been a bear all week because she doesn't get her naps thanks to the free lunch schedule (the boys and girls club is sponsoring free lunches this summer~our school serves at 1245, smack in the middle of lunch. sigh).

Patrick's been a cry baby about...well, almost every thing.

Caitlyn had one SUPER AWESOME day where she did *everything* she was asked and we got no attitude. It was Wednesday. Yesterday she was a turd, til she took a nap. Today, she's making me want to yank out my hair and braid a rug.

Emily had a bad night Wednesday night where she screamed ALL NIGHT LONG no matter what I did. That was hell.

Keira's going back and forth between angel and devil.

You'd think it would be wrong to be glad they're all leaving (except Jo and Emily) for a week, but frankly, I need the silence...and a visit from my bff who will be here tomorrow! yay!

Oh and I go back to work after 3 months off. I need that too. I miss my friends.

No comments:

Blog Archive