Thursday, May 23, 2013

Long day ahead

Fell asleep last night at 7. Really? You say. Yes, really. Full on blackout due to lack of sleep for the better part of what? 2 weeks I think. I don't even know anymore.
Woke at 11 to a whiny puppy. At midnight because of a crying toddler who wanted a drink. At 1 because of a whiny puppy. At 330 because of a headache. At 430 because of an awake toddler.
It's now nearly six. 5/6 kids are awake. 2 have showered. 1 is overly loving the tiny new puppy we adoptted. 1 is searching for something to play with and coming up short because I put it all in storage. I made a big kid start laundry.
3 littles need baths. I need to go buy diapers and pay bills, as well as sleep for work tonight, figure out what to make for dinner, and find out who, if anyone, has baseball practice, go to Jo's kindy orientation and go to work.
Frankly, I'm sort of ready for summer-even though Caitlyn has to do summer school because she dicked off all year and failed almost every class, including art. How the actual fuck do you fail art? Seriously.

No comments:

Blog Archive