Went to Kat and James's for Kat's birthday Saturday night. Had a blast dancing with John and Keira, downing jello shots and bragging of my babies.
Watched James and Avery empty "das boot" of beer (roughly a gallon between the two of them). Giggled with Brandy and Kelsie and had a discussion about oral sex with Brittany and Avery.
Discovered that Taiza, Zach and Keira play truth or dare together.
Almost fought the ex when he said he was driving the kids home after "having 2 beers and two jello shots"
'Scuze me asshole. I was married to you for eight years. The keg was free to you. I KNOW he drank more than two beers. And I refused to let him put my babies in the car.
Pat sat around drinking and enjoying baby/toddler free noise.
Came hoke and Pat had to go to the ER because of a weird hard spot on his leg. Red, hot palm sized spot that felt like bone. Seven hours and they *think* it's a skin infection.
Went to work and had to work garden center and hardware. What the actual fuck is that about? Weirdness.
And I had to find the addressed envelope with the money for the collection agency. Checked under da bed. Nothing but bbq chip crumbs and paper.
Dug under the love seat. Nada.
Decide to check the car one last time.
Relief.
Monday, May 27, 2013
Long weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment