I'm at work-on lunch with with "the crew". I should be writing, but I just don't have my groove right now :l
There isn't really much to say, but I'm sort of over facebook and the judgemental bullshit I see there. I still go to keep up with the friends that aren't on the bloglist, but really, I don't feel I fit there-or much of anywhere, really.
I hear "I miss you" and "where'd you go" from people who never comment or interact with me, and rarely if ever, even hit the dreaded like button; but they've never been there when I was down, or even in the throes of depression due to whatever.
I hear "why'd you leave the group" when all I ever seemed to get was talked down to or ignored. Why would I want to be a part of that? It may have been "my" group, but I wasn't "a part" of anything. I seemingly lost friends over admin'ing the way I said I would.
I say it isn't a big deal, and in the grand scheme of life, it really isnt , but when it's your only real social interaction aside from work, it stings, and it takes awhile to let it go.
There are so few people that know the inner workings of my mind, heart and life that to hear my irritations and vents put on blast, it puts another dent in the armor I've built, mostly due to people like that.
But I carry on. Working nights (and training a new person who wants to not be where she is, and thusly works slow as molasses in january), reffing kids, making plans, and attempting to merely tolerate someone I *should* love, but can barely stand, struggling with money problems and just trying to make it.
My inner circle knows what I mean by some of this, the outer circle has no idea.
I don't really know what the point of this post is, but hey, it's my blog, and my "rules" say I can ramble if I want to. :p
Saturday, June 1, 2013
It's late
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're a part of my circle. That counts for something, right? Love you so!
I left that group months ago. Too much drama, nothing to do with how you handled it (which was fine, btw). Just remember that you are cool, honest, smart, beautiful, and funny, all rolled up into an amazing woman and mother. I'm freaking serious, not blowing smoke up your ass (unless you want me to). I'm sorry you're going through a rough time right now.
Post a Comment